Renewing Applicant Instructions
- Renewing applicants must submit a Periodical Press Gallery application
form for membership each Congress.
- The application must be completed in its entirety. A partially completed
application will not be accepted.
- The application must have original signatures on both the Applicant
line and the Bureau Chief or Managing Editor line.
- No faxed or photocopied application will be accepted.
- The application must be from the current Congress. The correct number
will be located in the upper right hand corner of the application.
- Renewing applicants must submit a new certification letter signed by
the managing editor or bureau chief on publication letterhead.
- If there is more than one applicant from a publication renewing, then
one letter will suffice.
- The letter must include verification of the employment, guarantee that
the applicant will abide by the rules and a contact number for the signatory.
- No faxed or photocopied letter will be accepted.
- Include a $5.00 check or money order per reporter made payable to Periodical
Correspondents Association. Cash cannot be accepted.
- The staff reserves the right to request two copies of the publication
for a renewing applicant.
- Due to increased security, it is advised that applications be hand
delivered to the Periodical Press Gallery.