- The Office of Senate Curator considers requests for high resolution images of U.S. Senate Collection items for one-time use only, for educational or historical purposes. The Office does not provide images for any promotional, campaign, or commercial purpose.
- Credit line should read “U.S. Senate Collection” for art and objects. All room views obtained from the Office of Senate Curator should be credited “U.S. Senate Commission on Art.”
- Cropping of images is not permitted. Alteration of images is not permitted.
- All requests for image use in future editions or renewals must be submitted in writing as a separate request.
- Telephone requests and rush service are not available. There is a 3 week minimum processing period for image requests.
- There are no permission fees associated with the use of U.S. Senate Collection images. However, reproduction fees do apply to any photographic materials requested.
- A copy of the final publication, forwarded to the Office of Senate Curator at S-411, The Capitol, Washington, D.C. 20510, would be appreciated.
If you would like to request a high resolution image from the U.S. Senate Collection, kindly submit your request by completing and e-mailing the Official Request Form.