Skip Content
U.S. Flag

Contacting The Senate

By Email

All questions and comments regarding public policy issues, legislation, or requests for personal assistance should be directed to the senators from your State. Some senators have email addresses while others post comment forms on their websites. When sending email to your senator, please include your return postal mailing address. Please be aware that as a matter of professional courtesy, many senators will acknowledge, but not respond to, a message from another senator's constituent.

By Postal Mail

You can direct postal correspondence to your senator or to other U.S. Senate offices at the following address:

For Correspondence to U.S. Senators:

Office of Senator (Name)
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

For Correspondence to Senate Committees:

(Name of Committee)
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

By Telephone

Alternatively, you may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.

Contacting the Webmaster

If you have specific questions or comments about the design or functionality of this website, contact the webmaster directly. All other correspondence should be directed to one or both of your senators. NOTE: Please do not ask the webmaster to forward mail to senators' Offices.